- Integrated brushless gimbal & control board (plug & play!)
- Built-in camera switch (GoPro live-out and pilot’s camera)
- Frame acts as power distribution board
- Ready for long range FPV
- TBS CORE (on screen display) with digital current sensor
- Lightweight CNC aluminum gimbal
- Custom IMU
- Tried and proven frame design – based on the world’s most popular FPV quad!
- Top and Bottom plates with
- CORE installed
- AlexMos SimpleBGC Controller integrated
- Camera switcher integrated
- RF tin shield installed
- Aluminum CNC gimbal with vibration isolation
- GoPro Live Video out board
- TBS IMU
- 2x GB2208 direct drive gimbal motors
- XT60 pigtail
- All required molex cables, screws, standoffs and bearings
Setting up a gimbal the right way can be a daunting task. Installing a brushless gimbal board and making the wiring work in your favor is difficult. Therefore we decided to license the SimpleBGC firmware and the SimpleBGC hardware layout from Viacopter. This is a world’s first … the gimbal controller fully embedded into the frame. No soldering, no software configuration, plug in the motors and you’re good to go. The embedded USB port connects to your PC for future firmware upgrades and custom configs.
INTEGRATED TBS CORE
The CORE has won over the FPV enthusiasts world wide and as the easiest to use OSD module. Clean data layout and only the most important information presented on screen. Clutter-free, permanently visible, zero wires for installation, and nicely tucked away under a tin shield. The most robust and secure solution for on screen telemetry.
The TBS CORE is famous for:
- Accurate flight pack voltage and mAh consumption display
- Reliable power supply for FPV camera and transmitter
- Flight time shown once a minute
- Display RSSI (R/C signal strength) from all major UHF systems and some regular R/C systems
- Single battery FPV system – less chance of failure!
HOW FAR DO YOU WANT TO FLY?
Team BlackSheep are the undisputed kings of long range FPV. With the DISCOVERY PRO you can make camera shots that rival those of real helicopters. You can chase BMX drivers down an entire slope. You can film boats and yachts … from the shore. You can shoot breathtaking action scenes from the director’s seat! Since you’re piloting from the camera view, your skill is the limit.
We offer 2 basic setups, each with their different flavors of ranges. The TBS 5.8GHz FPV system gives you ranges between 500m (25mW) to 3km (600mW). Please make sure your 2.4GHz R/C can match this distance!
To fly further, we offer the EzUHF Tx & Rx long range control system and the Lawmate 2.4GHz long range video system. Compatible with all remote controls! With the 11dBi Yagi ranges of 10km or more are easily achieved. The battery life now is your limit.